Cherry Tomato and Potato Salad with Burrata & Olives is a simple way to bring some color to your table. The virtual rainbow of cherry tomatoes, purple potatoes and snow-white Burrata cheese makes a delectable and visually vibrant appetizer. The sweet and juicy tomatoes play off the slightly salty Burrata and a sprinkle of Hawaiian black lava sea salt spices up the whole dish. Use tiny black Niçoise olives cut in half; their intense salty flavor goes very well with the sweetness of the tomatoes. Boiled purple potatoes not only add some vivid color but also bring different density to the ensemble. Drizzle it with some good quality olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar — that’s all the dressing it needs.
Ingredients: Burrata cheese, cherry tomatoes, purple and pink potatoes, Kalamata or Green Olives, extra-virgin olive oil, aged Balsamic vinegar, Hawaiian Black Lava sea salt, freshly ground black pepper.
Cherry Tomato & Potato Salad with Burrata & Olives
recipe detailsServes 4
- Burrata cheese
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 small purple and 2 small pink potatoes boiled, cut into thin rounds
- 12 pitted Kalamata or Green Olives, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aged Balsamic vinegar
- Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper